When it comes to cold winter nights, there’s nothing quite like a steaming bowl of ramen. And when you add a little bit of spice to the mix, it’s even better! This spicy ramen recipe is the perfect way to warm up on a chilly evening. It’s easy to make, and it’s sure to satisfy your hunger. We will give you a step-by-step recipe for Spicy Ramen that will leave you wanting more.
1 package of instant ramen noodles
1 tablespoon of chilli paste
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 cups of water
1 cup of chicken broth
½ cup of frozen corn kernels
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
1. In a small bowl, combine the chilli paste, sesame oil, garlic, and green onion.
2. In a large pot, bring the water and chicken broth to a boil.
3. Add the instant ramen noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the chilli paste mixture and corn kernels.
5. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked through.
6. Stir in the soy sauce and sugar. Serve hot and enjoy!
Health Benefits Of Spicy Ramen
1. It Can Help You Lose Weight
If you’re trying to lose weight, then adding some spice to your diet can actually help. That’s because capsaicin – the compound that gives chilli peppers their heat – has been shown to boost metabolism and reduce appetite. So if you’re looking to cut down on calories, then enjoying a bowl of spicy ramen could be a good idea.
2. It’s Good for Your Digestion
Another health benefit of capsaicin is that it can help improve your digestion. That’s because the compound helps to stimulate the production of saliva and gastric juices, which can break down food more effectively. So if you’re struggling with indigestion or bloating, then a bowl of spicy ramen could be just what you need.
3. It Can Help Clear Your Sinuses
If you suffer from allergies or a cold, then the last thing you want is a blocked nose. However, capsaicin can actually help to clear your sinuses and reduce congestion. So if you’re feeling stuffed up, then a bowl of spicy ramen could be the perfect remedy.
4. It’s PACKED With Nutrients
Another great thing about ramen is that it’s packed with nutrients. For instance, a single bowl can provide you with a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a nutritious meal, then this could be it.
5. It Can Boost Your Immune System
Lastly, capsaicin has also been shown to boost the immune system. That’s because the compound can help to increase the production of white blood cells, which are responsible for fighting off infection. So if you’re looking to keep your immune system strong, then eating spicy ramen could be a good idea.
Disadvantages Of Spicy Ramen
1. It can cause heartburn and indigestion.
2. It can aggravate ulcers.
3. It can irritate your bowels.
4. It can increase your risk of developing gastritis.
5. It can dehydrate you.
6. It can interfere with sleep if eaten too close to bedtime.
7 .It can cause an increase in blood pressure and heart rate.
8 .It can worsen GERD symptoms.
9. It can contribute to weight gain if eaten in excess.
10. It can be addictive.
Spicy ramen is the perfect dish for a cold winter night. The broth is full of flavour and the spices will warm you up from the inside out. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be easily customised to your liking. So if you’re looking for a delicious and comforting meal, look no further than this Spicy Ramen recipe.